September 14, 2012 in review
I’ve been lucky to be chosen as an AEG Ergorapido reviewer.
We have been set various challenges to put the AEG Ergorapido through.
The Ergorapido 2 in 1 BRUSHROLLCLEAN is completely cordless which makes it quick and easy to clean up everyday dirt. Lightweight and slim with elegant looks, the AEG Ergorapido range features a powerful motor, excellent airflow and a cyclonic system for optimum cleaning performance plus its good looks mean you can keep it on display in the home rather than hidden away.
The AEG Ergorapido is easy to put together & the instruction’s are very easy to follow. Having charged it up, which takes about 4hrs & it has a usage of about 20mins. I set about putting it to a mammoth test. Cleaning up Crunchie’s dog hairs! The AEG Ergorapido took it all in it’s stride, it made light work of, sadly I got carried away & forgot to take any pictures of the amount of hairs it lifted off the carpets. Buy trust me it cleaned them brilliantly. It was easy to empty & I was shocked at how much it actually held, I’m sure there was another Crunchie in the bin!
I cleaned round the whole house & it hadn’t ran out of charge. It has LED lights on the front so you can make sure you don’t miss anything. The 180 degrees turning circle make it so easy to manoeuvre & it’s lightweight & cordless which makes it great for using on the stairs with no worries about the length of cable.
I will get some pictures but in the mean time check out these videos.
Have a dinner party. Now we’re not really into dinner parties so I took mine to the cricket club & cleaned up after they had hosted a funeral & I showed the bar manager just how easy it was to clean up after they had left.
1) Cleaning up the mess after a function at the cricket club. http://youtu.be/deQjii94tWQ
The AEG Ergorapido not only cleared up all the “food debris” I noticed it also lifted the pile which shows just how powerful it is. 180 degree nozzle rotation – Thanks to the double-jointed floor nozzle, Ergorapido steers easily around furniture with just a twist of the handle. The nozzle also has LED headlights, which light up the floor so you don’t miss a thing
- Unique BRUSHROLLCLEAN technology: strips tangled hairs off the brush roll
- 20 minutes run time (12V) 30 Minutes run time (lithium)
- 2 in 1 functionality (stick cleaner and hand held cleaner)
- Swivel cleaning nozzle
- Rechargeable battery, cordless
- 2 power settings – high/low
- 0.5 litre dust capacity
- Bagless with cyclonic action
- Lightweight, only 2.4kg
- Patented dust cup and filter cleaning system for simple and quick maintenance
- Motorised brush and crevice nozzle stored onboard charging unit
- LED headlights for those hard to see places
- 4 Hour charging time (Lithium)