November 14, 2013 in review
Kandle by Ozeri… Kindle LED Light
Kandle by Ozeri is a great Kindle LED light that just slips on the top of the kindle, no clips to try to open just pop it on.
There is 3 settings on the light, off, 2 lights of 3 lights for an even brighter reading experience. It also comes with a spare battery and a fab little case to keep it in.
As the light on my Kindle case has given up the ghost (see the picture above) this will be perfect, although the only downfall I can find with it, is that it won’t fit over the top of the kindle with the case on,
But I did find I could slide it into the side of the case and use it just as easily.
This is with the half light setting on.
This is with full lights on.
The Kandle has a flexible neck so you can position it exactly where it suits you best, which is great as I can angle it in such a way that it doesn’t shine into Ian’s face when I’m reading in bed!
You can see from the pictures that the light is really good and makes a massive difference compared to the light I have been using and will make my life so much easier, especially on the flight to and from Australia as I won’t need to have the main reading light on. The reading list is ready for the flight and it’s killing me not reading my latest Amanda Egan books!
- Kandle by Ozeri Flex features a fully adjustable flexible neck that is infinitely customizable for positioning of the lamp head.
- Powered by 3 surface mounted lifetime LEDs, optimized to distribute light evenly without creating glare or eyestrain.
- Newly designed power button features soft light and ultra bright settings for the perfect screen illumination.
- New patent-pending WideLipTM clip that attaches to the KindleTM, Sony® Reader and other eBook readers.
- Includes 2 CR2032 batteries installed (plus an extra set batteries) and protective pouch.
Disclosure:- I was sent the Kandle by Ozeri for the purpose of this review but all the opinions are my own honest opinions.