It’s nearly winter yet again, which also means it’s nearly time for the BBC Good Food Show Winter at the NEC Birmingham. #GFSWinter
BBC Good Food Show Winter is held at the NEC Birmingham, this year it is 26th -29th November. Ian and I really enjoy going to see what’s new on the food scene and also to grab a few bargains.
Each year we say “We won’t get much” but each year end up with our trolley bulging with goodies. Ian’s quite keen on the scotch eggs! I’m a fan of Tarte and Berry and their scrummy brownies.
Below are a couple of interview questions form the QUEEN of baking, the one and only Mary Berry.
1. You’re a regular at the BBC Good Food Shows – what do you love about cooking live on stage?
Seeing everyone at the show is wonderful. Its the interaction with the audience that I love, seeing everyone smiling and answering their questions.
2. If you could cook for and dine with anyone, who would you choose?
Dame Judi Dench, because I admire her and think we would have a giggle.
3. Congratulations on turning 80 this year, what kind of cake did you have to celebrate?
I had a lovely chocolate cake, made by my grandchildren with sparklers coming out the top.
I have 3 (three) pairs of tickets to the BBC Good Food Show Winter to give away.
Please note tickets are NOT valid on Saturday 28th November.
The show runs from Thursday 26th Nov- Sunday 29th Nov 2015.
Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. Please answer the question asked or ALL your entries will be invalid.
All entries will be checked.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* This giveaway will begin on 12th October 2015 and will close on 10th November 2015
* This giveaway is open to any of my readers aged 18 or above who reside in the UK.
* There is no cash alternative to the giveaway
* There is one compulsory entry which asks the entrant to comment on this blog. You can gain additional entries using the options in the Rafflecopter widget
* There are 3 (three) prizes,3 (three) pairs of tickets to BBC Good Food Show NEC. NOT VALID ON SATURDAY 28th NOVEMBER
* The prize winners will be asked to provide their details for me to post the tickets to them.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen by using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted directly on the email address provided within two (2) days of the draw.