Crunchie is a massive part of our life and you can see from the instagram pictures that pop up on the side bar, a lot of my pictures are of her being the daft thing she is.
Black Dog of Wells is a small family business in Wells, Somerset where they design and hand make a range of decorative terracotta wall plaques. When they contacted me to ask if I’d like to review a plaque and run a giveaway, I popped onto their website to see what they did and this plaque was something I couldn’t resist.
Yesterday I ordered a tile called My Fine Dog and it arrived today! Now that’s what I call quick delivery.
It comes well protected in a box with fragile on it and I’m pleased to say the postman did put it gently in the porch for me. It comes with a thick card attached (with instructions of how to remove the glue that holds it on)
It’s so lovely, and has now got pride of place in our porch
The plaque feels quite heavy and very sturdy and the saying “Here lives a very fine dog indeed” fit’s Crunchie totally, the plaque is a great addition to our home.
Daniel from Black Dog of Wells told me this little story as to how the Fine Dog plaque came to life.
A good many years ago we had a springer spaniel labrador cross and it was a highly energetic and quite bonkers. She was endlessly chasing sticks and balls and she would probably have given herself a heart attack as she didn’t know when to stop. The Fine Dog tile is loosely based on that family dog.
Now we know a few things about bonkers dog’s in this house, although I guess she fits in well with us 🙂
Delivery for their regular tiles is pretty instant, they often dispatch orders on the day we receive them. Personalised tiles are anywhere from 3-6 weeks depending on when the next firing is and when the order comes in. They need at least 2 weeks to dry the tile slowly to avoid cracking problems which are likely if the tile dries out too quickly.
Black Dog of Wells are giving 1 of my readers 3 plaques of their choice. These can be any combination, from any section, but NOT personalised due to timing constraints getting the prize to you before Christmas. These would make lovely Christmas gifts or a great adornment to any house.
The only mandatory entry is to leave a comment below as to which 3 plaques you would choose, don’t worry you can change your mind.
Due to new Facebook regulations it is against their policy to ask for likes and page shares but it would be lovely if you did feel like liking both pages and sharing this giveaway. A comment on both pages would be awesome 😉
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* This giveaway will begin on 12th November 2014 and will close on 7th December 2014
* This giveaway is open to any of my readers aged 18 or above who reside in the UK.
* There is no cash alternative to the giveaway
* There is one compulsory entry which asks the entrant to comment on this blog. You can gain additional entries using the options in the Rafflecopter widget
* There is three (3) prizes to one (1) winner in total
* The prize has been provided by Black Dog of Wells The prize winners will be asked to provide their address so that the prize can be delivered to them.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen by using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted directly on the email address provided within two (2) days of the draw.
*Providing the winner has sent me their details by 10th December the prizes will be delivered prior to Christmas, with the exception beyond Black Dog of Wells control.
Disclosure:- I have received a plaque from Black Dog of Wells FOC for this review and the giveaway.