CaseApp kindly offered to send me a phone or iPad case to review, but I thought it would be nicer if I let someone else win a case of their choosing up to £30 as a Christmas Giveaway.
CaseApp is a firm favourite of mine and you can read my review here. They make fantastic Christmas gifts, when you’re looking for something a bit different for that hard to buy relative or friend.
Check out all the different stock designs that CaseApp can supply but also you can customise them to suit you or the person you’re buying for.
You can grab yourself a 20% discount of any orders by using the code BEAFRIENDCASE. This code is valid till 6th December 2015. Last date to order to guarantee delivery before Christmas is 10th December.
Fancy winning a code worth up to £30? Well you can. Please use the Rafflecopter form below. The giveaway will run until 6th December and the winner will need to order by 10th December to get it by Christmas. After that date no guarantees can be made.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* This giveaway will begin on 17th November 2015 and will close on 6th December 2015.
* This giveaway is open to any of my readers aged 18 or above who reside in the UK.
* There is no cash alternative to the giveaway.
* There is one compulsory entry which asks the entrant to comment on this blog. You can gain additional entries using the options in the Rafflecopter widget.
* There is 1 (one) prize
* The prize winner will be asked to provide an email address for me to send the code to.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen by using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted directly on the email address provided within two (2) days of the draw. To guarantee delivery before Christmas the winner will need to order by 10th December, after that it will all be dependant on the postal service.
*Winners will have 28 days to respond or a new winner will be chosen. I will email in the first instance, but will also tag you in a comment on Twitter.