Earth Friendly Baby re-launches its range of natural and organic eco-friendly toiletries with a fresh new look.
Even though I’m a long way from being a baby I just had to try the Earth Friendly Products before passing them on to Grace.
I didn’t try the Chamomile bubble bath, as we haven’t got a bath, but I did try the calming lavender shampoo & the body lotion. The shampoo smelt quite strong in the bottle but when I used it it was very subtle & left my hair feeling really fresh & clean. The body lotion massaged into my skin & didn’t leave a greasy film at all.
I’m sure Grace will like her new Earth Friendly products as I have & if she could talk I’m sure she’d be as impressed as I was.
Earth Friendly Baby, part of the Lansinoh family, has re-launched its range of natural and organic baby skincare with a fresh new look for 2013. The award-winning, eco-friendly range of baby skincare products provides parents with a trusted and ethical choice when buying toiletries.
- · Earth Friendly Baby offers a wide range of natural and organic baby products made from the purest, naturally kind ingredients and is free from artificial fragrances and colours.
- · The Earth Friendly Baby range includes an array of products to take you through bath time, to bed time, and beyond, including shampoos, bubble bath, body lotions and massage oil.
- · The range is based on a carefully sourced selection of natural ingredients, creating a gentle blend for baby’s sensitive skin. As well as the much-loved calming lavender, soothing chamomile and happy mandarin, the products are expertly blended with moisturising Aloe Vera and are free from nasties like SLS and parabens. Thanks to their soothing and calming qualities lavender and chamomile are the perfect choice for night-time whilst the energising scent of mandarin is ideal for morning use.
- · Earth Friendly Baby is suitable for babies with sensitive skin and mothers who know their baby deserves nothing but the best and can be used on the whole family.
Bath time is a fun time for all the family. Incorporating great smelling, natural family-friendly products is a great way to enhance the experience and facilitate the bonding behaviour – splashing around with little ones has never been so much fun!
Earth Friendly Baby Shampoo and Bodywash – the shampoo and bodywash range has been formulated to be kind to babies, making it suitable for sensitive skin. Designed to make bath time as easy as possible, the bottle features a disc-top cap, enabling mum and dad to have one hand free at all times. Available in three different aromas, you choose the right one to fit baby’s mood and routine.
- · Soothing Chamomile – harnesses the power of natural botanicals to calm and soothe baby’s skin.
- · Calming Lavender – promotes natural sleep and relaxation for baby, making this the perfect choice for use before bed.
- · Happy Mandarin – the uplifting qualities of mandarin help to nourish and condition baby’s hair and skin all while leaving them feeling energised, making this the ideal selection for morning bath time.
Earth Friendly Baby Bubble Bath – the rich bubble bath range is a natural organic blend perfect for a baby’s sensitive skin and packed full of nourishing botanicals, including rosehip and bergamot. The fluffy bubbles will gently calm the baby, leaving their skin soft, smooth, squeaky clean and not forgetting, smelling yummy. Earth Friendly Baby Bubble Bath is available in Soothing Chamomile, Calming Lavender and Happy Mandarin.
Taking care of their baby’s skin is high on most parents’ list of priorities, especially for those whose little ones have sensitive skin. The range of Earth Friendly Baby skincare products mean that baby’s skin is cared for with a range of specially design products which are both delicate and gentle.
Earth Friendly Baby Body Lotion – the all-over body lotion range is so gentle it can even be used on baby’s face. The lotion has been developed with a baby’s delicate skin in mind and helps to leave it feeling soft and supple, without the use of harsh chemicals. Earth Friendly Baby Body Lotion is available in Soothing Chamomile and Calming Lavender.
- Earth Friendly Baby Calming Lavender Cleansing Bar, RRP £2.54
- Earth Friendly Baby Shampoo and Bodywash, RRP £4.08
- Earth Friendly Baby Bubble Bath, RRP ££5.49
- Earth Friendly Baby Body Lotion, RRP £5.10
- Earth Friendly Baby Gentle Aloe Vera Wet Wipes, RRP £3.06
- Earth Friendly Baby Eco Nappy Sacks, RRP £1.78
Earth Friendly Baby Products are available from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, John Lewis, Boots and amazon.co.uk, and health food stores.
Disclosure:- I was sent a selection of Earth Friendly Baby products for the purpose of this review but all opinions are my own & honest.