CaseApp are a Swedish brand who do cases and back covers for various models of phones, iPads and iPods.
CaseApp have a large variety of designs so you can make a custom phone case or iPad/iPod case unique to you.
They have lots of designs on their site along with clip art and you can also add you own pictures, you can make a collage, use just 1 picture, add text, the options are endless.
I chose a picture for Ian’s iPad mini, his cricket club logo.
Ordering was very simple and the site is easy to navigate. The day after I placed my order I received an email to say the picture I had sent was not a good quality and to enlarge it, it would cause the picture to be blurry.
I sent a different copy of the picture, a better copy and that was fine.
I really liked the back cover, it feels very strong and the picture has come out perfectly.
The back cover fits well over all the corners and the cut outs are in the right positions that they don’t interfere with any of the buttons.
You might have noticed I keep saying “back cover”, I was expecting a case and to me a case is a front and back, this sadly is only a back cover so there is no protection for the screen, but in itself it’s great.
I hope they will look into offering full cases in the future.
For your chance to win a CaseApp phone case (please check out which models they do) please use the Rafflecopter widget below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* This giveaway will begin on 6th July 2015 and will close on 21st July 2015
* This giveaway is open to any of my readers aged 18 or above who reside in the UK.
* There is no cash alternative to the giveaway
* There is one compulsory entry which asks the entrant to comment on this blog. You can gain additional entries using the options in the Rafflecopter widget
* There is 1 (one) prize
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their details for me to pass to CaseApp.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen by using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted directly on the email address provided within two (2) days of the draw.
*Winners will have 28 days to respond or a new winner will be chosen. I will email in the first instance, but will also tag you in a comment on Twitter.
Disclosure:- I was sent a code for a CaseApp product for the purpose of this review and giveaway but all opinions are my own honest opinions.