Shhh Don’t Wake Dad is brought to you by Drumond Park. It’s a fun electronic game that even the big kids in your live will have fun playing.
SSHH Don’t Wake Dad is something that was frequently said in our house, now it’s don’t wake grandad!
The aim of SSHH Don’t Wake Dad is to make it to the fridge to get the chocolate cake mmmmmmm in the middle of the night without waking Dad.
Cards are dealt out and then you spin to decide what colour space you move to, you then need to check your cards and if you have a card that matches, you’re safe, if not they press the alarm clock by Dad’s bed, this is pressed the specified number of times, and he will randomly wake up. If he doesn’t wake up, you’re good to let the next player have their turn, if he wakes up 🙁 well then you go back to your bed and start again. but all is not lost as there is a colour purple star on the spinner, which indicates move one space in front of the leader, so you can soon be in the lead again.
This is a good game for children to help them recognise colours and also counting, without them actually realising they are learning.
SSHH! Don’t Wake Dad! (rrp £22.99, for 2 to 4 players, age 5+).
You can find more information about all the fantastic games at www.drumondpark.com
To win SSHH Don’t Wake Dad please use the Rafflecopter form below. Please read the T&C’s and make sure you comply with them as I will be checking all entries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* This giveaway will begin on 8th Aug 2015 and will close on 30th Aug 2015
* This giveaway is open to any of my readers aged 18 or above who reside in the UK.
* There is no cash alternative to the giveaway
* There is one compulsory entry which asks the entrant to comment on this blog. You can gain additional entries using the options in the Rafflecopter widget
* There is 1 (one) prize
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their details for me to pass to Drumond Park.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen by using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted directly on the email address provided within two (2) days of the draw.
*The winner will have 28 days to respond or a new winner will be chosen. I will email in the first instance.
Disclosure:- I was sent SSHH Don’t Wake Dad by Drumond Park for the purpose of this review and giveaway but all opinions are my own honest opinions.